I’m in the mood for celebrating. House things are moving, with a chance of us being in for Christmas, and that free holiday I won a whole back is booked for next June. And relax! That said, my celebrations are generally pretty subdued considering I work for an alcohol company. I rarely get drunk (although I do like a drink) I never do shots (ever) and I always end the night with a cup of tea. Weirdoooo!
It’s our Christmas night out tonight – we’re going to Bloo88 for pizza and cocktails before a spectacular night of chart and pop music (the music won’t be the highlight of my night let’s be honest). Despite the terrible music the people I work with are a good bunch. I can see it getting a bit messy – maybe? Scrap that – I know it will get a bit messy! Here’s a few things I will not be doing on our Christmas night out. Consider it my mantra for the night:
1. I will not drink too much.
2. I will not fall over and flash my pants.
3. I will not get emotional and pour my heart out.
4. I will not dance badly to bad music.
5. I will not throw up – if I can’t manage that, I will not throw up on, near or around anyone I work with.
No. Just no.
Hayley Jayne xx