Today has been a busy day. We’ve collected some boxes and started packing away our memories, ready for our next adventure. Carrying on with our need for quick, easy and convent food I’ve literally thrown together a cheesy little treat to go with some energy-filled pasta – goats cheese stuffed peppers.
To make them you’ll need:
– 1 pepper (red or orange)
– 70g goats cheese
– 1 piece of bread
– A few pinches of oregano and parsley
1. Pre-heat your oven to 200 degrees.
2. In a blender whizz your bread into crumbs and add goats cheese and herbs.
3. Cook in the oven for 12 minutes.
4. Serve with pasta and enjoy.
Hayley Jayne xx