Ok, so I did say last night that I was going to blog some recipes tonight, however I forgot to take a picture of my lasagne (doh!) which subsequently lead me on to this post idea.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, being a food blogger isn’t just something we do… it’s a way of life. It becomes part of the fabric of who we are and dictates the way we live our lives and look at food. Being a food blogger is kinda life changing. Here’s how:
- You take pictures of 90% of the things you eat and put it on Instagram (and when you forget your world falls apart as you can’t write your blog post).
- People think you know loads about food, when in reality you know a bit and you learn as you go along.
- Some friends can be scared to have you round for dinner because they’re scared that you’ll critique their effort… which actually never happens.
- On the odd occasion you have ‘naughty’ or ‘lazy’ food, you don’t tell a soul because you’re scared it will damage your food blogging credibility.
- Every meal has the potential to be a blog post and you’re constantly thinking how you can write about it.
C’mon food bloggers – have I hit the nail on the head?
Hayley Jayne xx