In the last few weeks I have rekindled my love for Pinterest. The new look and feel has definitely helped… as has finding a way to make it work for me. Before it was just a mish mash of boards and ‘stuff’… now, it’s a story of all the things I love, and months filled with fashion inspiration, wedding inspiration and most importantly (well after the wedding) FOOD!
Aside from my private wedding board, I mostly pin onto food boards. I have them set up for dinner parties, drinks, desserts and more… Now, instead of trawling through my recipe books, I take a little look back at food ideas I’ve pinned and click though to see if there’s a recipe on the site – when there isn’s, it’s usually easy to search for. It’s like one giant recipe book… except I get choose the content!
Looking for some food Pinspiration? Here’s some boards to follow:
- ‘Eat’ by The Simple things – A great collection of earthy food pictures and healthy recipes ideas.
- ‘rude food….’ by Robin B – A board filled with chocolate, cream and all things indulgent and naughty!
- ‘Everyday dinners’ by Cara – Quick and easy dinner inspiration.
- ‘Cocktails’ by Cocktail Chic – I LOVE this Pinterest board – if you only you could order cocktails via re-pin!
- Oh and of course, there’s me!
Do you have any amazing food boards you follow on Pinterest? Comment and let me know – they may just make another blog post :).
Hayley Jayne xx